Wednesday, February 8, 2012

mommy the photographer

ok, no I'm not.  But I did get a new camera and I am so excited! Two weeks ago, I took the plunge and purchased this little beauty.


Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP DSLR Camera


with Tripod, Bag and 4GB Memory Card



Includes:
• EOS Rebel T3i Body
• Standard 18x55 lens
• Tripod
• Bag
• 4GB Memory Card
• Eyecup EF
• Wide Strap (EW-100DBIII)
• USB Interface Cable (IFC-130U)
• AV Cable (AVC-DC400ST)
• Battery Pack (LP-E8)
• Battery Charger (LC-8E)
• EOS Digital Solution Disc
• Instruction Manuals
• "Great Photography is Easy" Booklet and "Do More with Macro" Booklet



I am so ridiculously excited! I had to order it, and yes it was from The Shopping Chanel, and when I got it, Matthew and I tested it out and in a matter of 10 minutes I took a 196 pictures.   Matthew calls me the ``crime scene picture taker`` I just kept snapping away, it was so much fun

I can't wait to start taking pictures of my fancy face Emma, prince Jace and King Joshua.  Who needs to take them to a photographer and pay money when I have this wonderful beauty?  And this way, I can get really decent pictures of them more often.



Stay tuned for the pics from my new beauty



Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment