Monday, July 9, 2012

what a scare

Today when I woke up I went to go pee and as I was wiping I found that my urine was a bright red.  SCAREY!!  I pondered a little and thought I know this can be normal, BUT! we all know me... I thought, thought and thought some more and I just couldn’t take the thinking so I had to be sure.  I packed up Emma and drove myself to the ER.  We got there are 7am checked in,  had some blood work done, the DR came immediately ordered a ultra sound, so 5 hours later yes at noon the DR came back to see me to give me the good news.. Everything is Normal MS. Rocha. 

He Says;
Your 13 weeks 1 day,
The anterior placenta and amniotic fluid volume is normal
The fetal heart rate is at 124 beats per minute
There us no active bleeding site identified

GO HOME AND REST.

OMG woo; wow so I grabbed Emma and came home to rest, below is a pics of today’s ultra sound, everything is looking good and normal.

12weeks 4days

No comments:

Post a Comment