Thursday, January 12, 2012

dear emma


dear emma

I began writing you when you were just a few days old.  I hope one day you and I can go back and read them all together.  So now I`v decided to make this blog, I will attach pictures, videos and lots of thoughts, crazy thoughts.  I am going to tell you how much I love you, and tell you all about daddy, Joshua and Jace.  I don’t know what the internet is going to look like when your about 15/16 years old but I will print these and print photos for you to have and for us to read.  I will try not to write to often because I don’t want you to have info overload, but Emma listen I am off work for a year.  Need I say more?  I will document the important moments, the special moments.  You’re going to have a lot of reading to do… 

No comments:

Post a Comment