- Use the bathroom in peace. Now I must sing to my audience as I shower/put on makeup/moisturize/brush my teeth/etc.
- Get my nails done or even do them myself. Now I can’t paint my nails in case the kids needs me before they dry, so my nails remain bare.
- Run 5 different errands in 20 minutes. Now I can do one errand in an hour.
- Wear skinny jeans. Hopefully soon that will change.
- Sleep 8 straight hours, or (gasp) even 10. Now I am lucky to get 4.
- Drink rum and diet cokes..
- Did I mention sleep?
- Sit on the couch for more than 2 minutes, and actually stay awake to catch a TV show.
- Go out to dinner at 9:30 PM. 7:00 PM was for the elderly. Now I’m lucky if I’m still awake at 9:30 PM.
Friday, March 23, 2012
before kids I could…
An article I read had me thinking about all of the things I used to be able to do before having children. I forgot how different my life was. It’s like I am a completely different person now that I have the name MOM attached to me.
Before kids I could…
I might have had to give all of that up, but it is completely worth it. Just look at what a awesome kids I have!